понедельник, 2 октября 2017 г.

Why I love dried flowers

Hello! Let's get acquainted. I am Mila and I love flowers.
It so happened that my grandmother instilled this love. She loved to grow flowers and every summer dried bunches.
"So we do not allow the summer to leave. Even on the coldest winter evenings summer will always be with us". 
So it was. In the winter we looked at a bouquet of dried flowers and remembered the summer. We were warmed by these flowers.
I`ve already grew up, but I still have warm memories and associations with flowers. Now I come to a country house and grow flowers. I do not have a lot of them. We leave a part to ourselves, and some I sell on etsy.
In this blog I will tell you about my experience of growing and drying flowers.

Добавьте подпись




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий